Benefits of purchasing new construction:
* Energy Efficiency (tankless water heater, windows, cool roof tiles and sheeting, insulation, heating and ventilation, LED lighting, smart sense plumbing and electrical systems)
* Latest in Smart Home technology
* Should your inspector identify any problems, the builder will fix those items before closing.
* Most builders provide excellent warranties. Such as, but not limited to, one year full warranty on material & workmanship, 2-year systems (HVAC, plumbing, heating, electrical) coverage, 10-year structural (foundation, cracking, over settling, framing), etc.
* You get to choose appliances and finishes that fit your style.
* CHOICES of exterior styles and colors
* Efficient and current floorplan designs
Although buyers can work directly with a builder I highly recommend having an outside real estate agent (like ME) represent you. Most buyers don't realize there is room for more negotiations and added options. Want more info on new construction? Call me BEFORE stepping foot in any new home sales office. Builders are very strict with outside representation. If you go alone on your first visit they will not allow you to be represented. Call or text me anytime at 714-606-5717 for additional questions and information.